YJDKIY note: food looks MUCH better with non-iPhoned real cameras. How long before the blog caves on that?
Cauliflower and Edamame in Red Simmer Sauce
1. Chop one small onion and mince 3 cloves of garlic
2. Sauté in olive oil until golden brown
3. Add ½ to ¾ cups of diced carrots
4. Sauté about 3 minutes
5. Add about 2 cups of small cauliflower pieces
6. Sauté about 5 to 8 minutes
7. Add about ½ cup water
8. Add salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, curry, cinnamon to taste
9. Add ½ teaspoon agave
10. Simmer and stir 5 minutes
11. Stir in ½ cup edamame and simmer about 10 minutes
12. Use Seeds of Change Madras Simmer Red Sauce (not really hot even though it says hot) about ½ cup or more depending on taste and amounts
13. Stir in ¼ cup of raisins
Top with coconut and raw pumpkin seeds served over brown rice with yoghurt and pineapple on the side. Yummy with steamed kale.