January 21, 2010

Best Fix Ever

So, I love my 32 oz blue Nalgene bottle. Love the color and love that when it's empty I know I am halfway through with my water goal for the day. But after nearly choking to death at least twice and spilling on my face/shirt more times than I care to count, I almost gave it up.

But wait my dear little water bottle, there IS a solution. A $2.95 solution that has prevented me from either of previously stated catastrophes AND makes me smile. Found locally at REI (or in a variety of designs online), the Guyot Designs Splashguard is mandatory for wide-mouth Nalgene owners. Pick up one or 14 and you won't regret it!

DID YOU KNOW: Harvey Ball designed the first Smiley face, while working at State Mutual Life Assurance Company as a freelance artist. However, the first smiley face recorded on film can be seen being drawn in Ingmar Bergman's film "Hamnstad", released in 1948. The film is a drama about a depressed and suicidal young woman named Berit, in one scene she draws an unhappy face on the bathroom mirror using her lipstick. Thanks, Wikipedia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...