June 22, 2010

Anytime Anywhere

You're going to get a treat in this post...lots of YJDKIY graphic specials. :) Lately, jumping out of bed (despite the lightness!) at 5:30 am to head to the gym has not been on my 'yay' list. But I go, knowing I'll feel guilty and icky at the end of the day if I skip out.

In an effort to shake things up, and with vacations just around the corner, I took to the whiteboard to plan an at home, at the beach, at a rest stop, in the airport, wherever workout that both gets my heart rate up, builds some muscle tone and doesn't require one single thing (ok, it does require a chair and a wall, but you can modify the heck out of anything around you to make these work!).

Look for a great set of dumbbell and common equipment exercises coming soon!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...