May 18, 2011

Foodie Games

As YJDKIY was perusing the eVic (translation local grocery store weekly circular in email format) for the week, I noticed that only one item made it into my basket that wasn't a fruit or vegetable. This prompted a round of a fun foodie game: I Can't Believe I Used to Eat That (ICBIUET!). Whether from college days years ago or only recently purged, here are a few of my especially gawky ones:

American Cheese (how fitting is it that we call the most processed gross cheese AMERICAN cheese?)
 
Instant Noodle Meals
 

EasyMac


Toaster Strudel...seriously!?


Pizza Rolls


CoffeeMate 

 Aunt Jemima
 
Microwave Popcorn
Pre-packaged Deli Meat (actually, any kind from the store)


  What things have you drawn the line on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...