October 30, 2009

A little OCD...

The typical sufferer performs tasks, or compulsions, to seek relief from obsession-related anxiety.


YJDKIY generally tends to have a cluttered work environment. My papers are stacked in messy piles, but I know exactly what is in them and can find whatever you want on command. My bathroom drawers are a jumbled mess of useful and expired items, but my counter top is clear! My storage boxes have anything and everything crammed in until the lid almost won't shut, but they match!.

The task of making labels, however, definitely relieves my anxiety about these piles and drawers and containers. It's something about the cut button that makes me feel happy and not dread the time that I must organize them, even if whatever label I'm printing is the least practical step in tackling my clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...