March 16, 2010

Counted!

 In 1990, I still lived at home, I don't even remember anyone mentioning anything about a census. In 2000, I was in college and living in a rented duplex with three other girls that we didn't even have a key to the mailbox. I'm quite sure no census data was gathered on me then. So this 2010 census is the first one that I consider myself counting. Which may have lead to my anticipation of it's arrival, concern when others received their's and I had not, eagerness to open and check the boxes.


Approximately three minutes later...finito! I don't understand why everyone is all concerned about privacy and security. Mailing lists, shopping transactions and taxes require way more information.


If you didn't get a form, have questions, or want to see previous data, check out the Census Bureau!

1 comment:

  1. our good government at work base lining the present and planning for our future. ~ :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...