April 1, 2010

Final question for twenty million rupees, and he's smiling

YJDKIY mentioned saving up sodium heavy foods for last night's dinner. And, I don't even want to know what it looked like. But yummy it was! Like Rajbhog right from my very on couch.


My final Earthfare meal was inspired by a package of naan that we saw early in the adventure. In order to serve this, I acquired a few prepacked (hence the sodium, but we're ignoring that for now!) Indian meals that simply require boiling in hot water for a few minutes.

One was a spinach-soy bean mix from Tasty Bite. One was a spicy tomatoey chick pea mix from Kitchens of India.

I knew those carbs and the naan would be filling, but really needed some protein with this. So, ingenious that I am (why I didn't think of this before I don't know)....I made the curry sauce from the cauliflower-cheese recipe (cumin, curry, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, agave, chili powder, lemon juice, garlic, ginger) but used pulled (organic) chicken.

Did you know where that title/quote was from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...