April 19, 2010

I have no idea who won what, but...

YJDKIY didn't even watch the Country Music Awards last night, but I did enjoy reviewing the dresses donned by its attendees this morning!


Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman
Ack, what was she thinking? But I can't say I recall seeing her ever look particularly good at a red carpet. F He's fine though: A-, so they average out I guess.

Kristen Bell
Why is she here? She's normally so cute that I don't get this look at all, and it's not really flattering to her shape. D+

Reba
For a 53 yo, she looks stunning. This dress perfectly suits her personality, hair and figure.  She could use a little posing help though. A


Taylor Swift
Is not 53, so I have no idea why she chose this dress. The color is pretty and her hair, but gah, that dress is the frump! C

Jewel
Hello, 1993? This is your prom/bridesmaid dress calling. C-


Carrie Underwood
Perfect! Love the material, the color with her skin/hair, the ruffle, the fit. Love the shoe style and color. Completely age and event appropriate. She (or her stylist) IS a winner! A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...