May 12, 2010

Local on the Cheap

YJDKIY's hot little hands have been sampling sheets all over the place. I went all the way up to 500 thread count, and considered some online retail options to acquire the comfiest summer sheets. None could I find that were both cute, lightweight, the perfect texture, and mainly, affordable. $249 for basic white? No thank you. Even at places like Sam's Club and Marshalls, they were a good $70.



And then I discovered the deal of the century at...don't fall out of your chair....Walmart. Under the Better Homes & Garden label, I found cute paisley print 250 percale sheets (60 cotton, 40 poly) that felt great and matched, and were only $29. After one wash, they feel even better. Score!

The actual color/print I found doesn't seem to be online, but check out your local evil big box for similar sensational summer sleeping in significant savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...