July 14, 2010

Revolution?


YJDKIY is back on the The Ave, with no groceries in sight! So, for breakfast it was time to try out this new product from Better Oats: Oat Revolution Old Fashioned Instant Oatmeal in Apples & Cinnamon. I picked these up a couple of weeks ago based on their whole oatiness for just such an occasion. I by no means recommend these over real oats, but the mostly decent ingredients (we could seriously do without the #2 sugar and guar gum).


These would be great for a health(ier) breakfast item in-hotel. Call me a sucker for product packaging, but I love that you use the packet for water measuring!

Overall, they were definitely sweeter than I prefer, and the tiny serving (although only 130 cals) kept me full for a total of 2 hours, MAYBE. For future reference, I'll probably make two and if on the go, add a knead and squeeze from Justin's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...