- Libby Story, like Anthropologie, but cheaper!
- A new vegetarian restaurant in Winston-Salem, The Grilled Asparagus
- Project Food Blog on foodbuzz
- Speaking of Anthropologie, OH how I adore their rug collection. Please can I have just one?
- Gap's logo no go-go is bizarrely similar to the new (southern classic) Belk logo redesign. Gap ditched theirs, but Belk is moving foward.
- This sad story is like a trainwreck I couldn't stop reading all week
- TV/internet addiction at it's finest: Slate's MadMen TV Club
- Why can't this come in size adult?
- Michelle's dress is totally awesome in this post about the White House garden tours (that are FREE! YJDKIY should live closer!)
October 16, 2010
A new feature for YJDKIY appearing on Saturdays will be a summary of the things (not posted) I found interesting this week that I think you probably just don't know yet.