October 17, 2010

That's the way I like it

Despite an inside temp of 59 degrees, YJDKIY still has the windows open! That's the way I we like it. There are only about 6 weeks of the year that can be deemed window-openable.


I digress. Through no fault of my own, I ended up eating meat about 10x more times that normal/desired last week. Sausage, ham, turkey, beef, and chicken. Who am I!? Enter the recovery menu:

MONDAY: Brown rice + Beans with avocado salsa

TUESDAY: Pesto-Parm Spaghetti squash, asparagus

WEDNESDAY: Bob's Vegi Soup, side salad

THURSDAY: Other cooker

FRIDAY: oven "fried" tofu, sauted broccoli

SATURDAY: Root Vegetable Casserole

And in related news, this weekend was the last of Farmers Market season 2010. The pickings were a little slim and we did stock up on WTF tenderloin and sausage, but we're eagerly awaiting the first Winter Harvest CSA delivery in a few weeks (more on that later).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...