April 19, 2011

Zucchini Tomato Casserole

YJDKIY sort of made this up as I went.


No salt added! Look, I took that blurry-background, white balanced photo all on my own in aperture mode, no fancy post-prod psd involved! I did forget to photo the zuchs though!


Pam'd pyrex, with tomato-tvp mix, then a layer of zucchini coins, a layer of mozza, and repeat! I added some rosemary, oregano, and garlic to the mix.


No white balance or slightly over exposing here! Bake for 30 minutes at 375. This was pretty darn tasty, but not especially filling. I am on the fence about TVP. It is definitely a healthier and cheaper alternative than ground meat, but it is by no means real or whole. Here is more info to decide for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...