September 27, 2009

Possibly the worst ever

In a hurry on a lunch time grocery store run, I grabbed the on-sale variety of snack crackers instead of my usual. This might have been the worst tasting cracker I have ever tried. First, it is completely my fault for not reading the label. But all it took was one bite to know there was corn syrup, a lot of fat, and very little protein. Yet another example of "healthy-looking" packaging that doesn't turn out to be. YJDKIY finds it especially interesting that upon examining the Nabisco wheat thins website, no where could I find an actual ingredients list. It might be there, but I gave up looking before I found it. Coincidence? Not likely.


Also, the taste and texture are just plain ol' gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...