February 15, 2010

It's on! (alternately titled the post with lots of links)

Watch out Wegmans and Stonyfield! YJDKIY has a new favorite on the horizon. Although, I don't think there's much competition, as I still love you and you dearly. But, knead & squeeze here I come.

A few weeks ago I had a little extra grocery time to kill in Whole Foods, and picked up a couple of Justin's Nut Butter squeezy nut butter travel packs. They only had two - Classic Almond Butter and Honey Peanut Butter and today I finally found an opportunity to busy out the AB. Perfect for a lunchbox snack of (unsalted) rice cakes, AB, and banana, without getting soggy!

The company has a fantastic fun and funky website and appear (need to vet this!) to be everything I want in food. I'll just have to add Boulder, CO to my list on the GFRT*.

Warning label on packet
CAUTION: May inspire super human strength


Now, if I can get my hands on this one, I may be done for.

That's CINNAMON PEANUT BUTTER! Holy. Feel free to add some to your Amazon order if you need to qualify for free shipping!

*more on this in a post to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...