March 4, 2010

Well, the name about says it all! New hair care trial for YJDKIY today! I think it's a win. Immediate inspection found my hair nice and poufy, but not too dry or coated. It's what I'd call the 18-hour look, which is the number of hours after shampooing hair usually looks the best (although I'm betting with this shampoo at 18 hours it will NOT look its best). Its like that dirty beachy "big sexy hair" but clean because you just washed it. And it's lightly tinted pink.

(possibly a bit of an exaggeration)

The instructions on the back cracked me up: Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Hello marketing? How can we get customers to use up this $1/0z bottle faster? But then I saw all my shampoo bottles have this step, and about 20 more, go look at yours? Isn't it funny you need 4 sentences to tell you had to shampoo your hair? And, the special note at the bottom: Only sold in fine salons (or something like that)....wow, Walmart has really reached a new status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...