May 4, 2010

Eco-best!

YJDKIY followed this recipe to a t! Except, I didn't measure anything and I added some grated parm and lemon juice at the end. And I broiled for a few minutes.


Pecans and panko, with thyme and a little water (I thought that was a crazy idea, but it really helped to mix stick to the fishes)


Asparagus in olive oil, thyme, pepper, garlic salt (a pinch!) and agave.


US Farmed Catfish, an eco-friendly best choice (if not particularly healthy, good thing HT only has it once in a blue moon) all put together and waiting for the slowest heating oven in the world to get to 400! PS: LOVE my new iPhone app for seafood choosing!


This was super easy to assemble and fancy looking, but pretty bland for YJDKIY tastes. I ended up adding more lemon and parm just to get a hint of flavor. I should know any recipe that doesn't call for massive amounts of garlic or onions should be modified!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...