June 11, 2010

When the moon hits your eye...

Like a big pizza pie, that's amore! Anyone remember Mr. Sollecito singing that? (In trying to find SOME kind of reference on the internets to that infamous Boone pizza parlor, all I found was this article, which is also kind of fun YJDKIY had a birthday party there...what year was that?). I digressed.


Since fancy dinner cookin' has been on hiatus this week AND there is a new fridge that actually accomodates frozen pizza boxes, I stocked up on an HT Naturals Organic Cheese Pizza last week. It has been a LONG time since I had a frozen pizza instead of just making it...maybe almost a year! 

For toppings, I couldn't decide between fresh basil or on its last leg green pepper, so I went with both. But these toppings really don't go well together, so halfsies it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...