July 2, 2010

Quichetastic


Since I followed the planned recipe somewhat closely (I added asparagus and some red pepper flakes, AND I used egg beaters instead of real eggs...ok so I sort of followed it) and the FitSugar site has about the same quality of prep photos, the finished product is the only photo you're getting for this dinner! My prep looked almost exactly like this (except for the asparagus).

This was pretty good and super easy to make, and had minimal cleanup. It could stand a little more parm or gasp, salt (I actually didn't add any which I think the recipe might call for). The tofu made it more filling than most quiches and it was perfect for a late dinner outside on the patio for the 78 degree evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...