September 22, 2010

More reasons

To love MadMen. Ohemgeee!



This kid is not only a fantastic actress, but she's also a better interview than her Don Draper co-star Jon Hamm (at least in his interview on TDS, snoooze!). AND she's already a fashion knockout.

Q&A - Kiernan Shipka (Sally Draper)

Q: In Episode 9, Sally cooks French toast for her dad. Have you ever made breakfast for your family? What's your favorite thing to cook?
A: I love cooking. I don't really have a favorite dish to prepare for my family -- breakfast, lunch or dinner -- but I do like going up to the farmers market on the weekends and getting fresh produce and making something with all that. I'm also really addicted to the Food Network channel. I'm totally hooked on cooking shows. Barefoot Contessa and a lot of Alton Brown.

1 comment:

  1. Great episode and she will be a celebrity soon..she was quite the star

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...