November 12, 2010

CMA fashion

YJDKIY didn't really know these were even on, but never one to miss a fashion critique, I diligently researched the best and worst of!

huh? why was she there? 1. the hair (on both of them) 2. either match the tie or go opposite
C

I think she might actually be my best dressed for this occasion, it's perfect. hard to believe
A-
 


this is exactly what I expect to see when I think CMA fashions
D+


and this. red velvet and fringe. klassy.
C-

she looks like a mummy that is losing her wrapping, all the way down to the scary eyes.
D


wow, both these ladies are usually pretty, soooo not flattering! really not loving the bracelets either
B-/C-

oh wait, sorry carrie, this threesome looks extremely elegant, if not appropriate!
the rufflies really took over
A- (would be perfect if that red was a slightly darker shade)

hi, I got my outfit at Forever 21
D-

holy moly, how could you even put those shoes on? forget even asking why.
D/B

not appropriate (but really flattering)
B-

one word: boring
C

last but not least, everyone's favorite. perfect for CMA's...
everything about this screams The Nashville Network.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...