March 30, 2010

Most Expensive Turkey Sandwich Ever


Ok, maybe not...but more than I'd normally pay. It was kind of hard to fork over the cash despite all my recent food rules and AVM learnings.



Arnold Sandwich Thins $4.99 $3.49

Organic Valley Provolone $4.99 (courtesy of EarthFare and one of the good companies!)
Organic Applegate Farms Herb Turkey slices $5.29 (also Earthfare, but this was the worst...there are only like 6 slices in the package!)
D&W Cranberry Mustard $2.49
Organic Earthbound Farms Baby Greens $2.50 (thankfully on VIC at HT, regularly $4.99)

I do always say you get what you pay for. It was good...and I felt good eating it, but I don't think it will be a habit.

1 comment:

  1. Figure out the exact cost of the sandwich based on what you used and then you will feel better about the best turkey sandwich

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...